The first thing to do after you have set up your Tagglo account is to get your data ready to be imported.
The most important requirement is that you have a product 'ID' column with IDs for each of your products.
Tagglo will eliminate having to modify your data for a specific retailer's system so try to upload data that comes from as close to your native source as possible.
Additional Helpful tips:
- Have one product per row
- First row should be your column titles
- Avoid having data span multiple cells in your spreadsheet
- Know the retailer categories your products live in
- Include an internal product name in your spreadsheet
- We recommend that the unique ID for products be the Mfg. part # or Model #
- Using the ID in the image name and we'll do our best to match everything up
- Have a folder of images ready or better yet, add the urls to those images in your spreadsheet and Tagglo will fetch the images for you!